Nickname: None that I am aware of, but I am sure there are many.
Career history: In 1987 I joined a small insurance broker in Mexico City dealing with international firms with investments in Mexico.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Blog: Database overload
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins