Last year was interesting for Towers Perrin and Watson Wyatt, and anything but dull for Ross Howard. As European chief operating officer for Towers Perrin's reinsurance business, Howard has been kept
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote