What is the history of Names at Lloyd's? Lloyd's started 330 years ago as a marketplace that diversified risk. You might have had a ship that went on its trade route buying and selling slaves and brin
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'