St Paul Travelers was officially unveiled to the UK insurance market this week. The company, which was formed by the merger of St Paul and Travelers, credits itself with being the second-largest
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal