It has certainly been a busy year for Edward Fitzmaurice. Only a couple of months after he joined as chief executive of Hastings and Equity Direct on 1 April 2008, IAG announced it was selling parts o
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in