Having moved from the engineering industry to loss adjusting, then to an insurance company and finally an outsourcing giant, Tony Boobier now finds himself on the cusp of what he claims could be "
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud