With the UK teetering on the brink of recession and thousands of jobs being slashed, the recent launch of online motor insurer First Central Insurance Services has been greeted as some rare good news.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated