With the UK teetering on the brink of recession and thousands of jobs being slashed, the recent launch of online motor insurer First Central Insurance Services has been greeted as some rare good news.
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO