As chair of the South-west Strategic Health Authority, Sir Michael Pitt might not have been the obvious choice to head an independent review into the floods that affected parts of the UK during summer
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m