Having moved on twice when Norwich Union came knocking at his employer's door, Nick Hall has settled at a company that is unlikely to be on Richard Harvey's conquest list - at least for now.
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Saga appoints James Quin as CFO