Having moved on twice when Norwich Union came knocking at his employer's door, Nick Hall has settled at a company that is unlikely to be on Richard Harvey's conquest list - at least for now.
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- German lawmakers give regulator power to extend passporting for 21 months
- Court hears first installment in Besso and Bloody Bay legal action
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Blog: Cyber future will come down to communication
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation