The role of group claims director was created for Jeremy Pinchin in May last year, after he had built a formidable reputation at Lloyd's during the previous four years - first as project manager
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Allianz in 'advanced negotiations' with partners to launch open platform
- Ageas confirms Axa's Waks as chief risk officer for UK
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change