This month, Australian giant QBE dropped the Iron Trades brand-name it acquired in 2000 in a move Steven Price, general manager of QBE's major risks division, describes as "just a change of name".
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group
- This week in Post: Claims, costs and closures