Tim Johnson was approached in 2003 by Towergate's then chairman and chief executive, Peter Cullum, who, having delegated the latter role within sister company Folgate to Andy Homer, was seeking to
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in