Despite the fact the company he founded is about to break the £100m premium barrier four years into its existence, Fusion managing director Kevin Pallett believes that the commercial property
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- HDI Global appoints Claire McDonald as UK MD