One of the key principles underpinning the Financial Services Authority's regulations is that consumers should be treated fairly. Insurance providers should make sure their staff are well-trained
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology