"I was introduced to Maurice Greenberg over lunch on the 63rd floor of 70 Pine Street, New York, and I had an hour to sing for my supper," explains Martin Reith, chief executive of Ascot Underwrit
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'