Striking an effective balance between the onerous responsibilities of being a senior defendant lawyer while trying to make a real difference during a brief 12-month stint at the helm of the Forum of
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote