The majority of EC3 brokers have managed the past year with some success, judging by the numbers that have increased their revenue and earnings. There have also been some material transactions –
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation