Major changes are occurring on the personnel side of the CT Bowring broking group while it awaits the intended takeover by Marsh and McLennan, the big US broking corporation in a £250m deal.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions