The reality is that while Advanced Driver Assistance Systems are certainly becoming more widely adopted, we are unlikely to see truly driverless vehicles on our roads for about 15 years.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor