The reality is that while Advanced Driver Assistance Systems are certainly becoming more widely adopted, we are unlikely to see truly driverless vehicles on our roads for about 15 years.
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote