But who’s who? Trudgill was quick off the mark on Twitter to bagsy the charismatic Solo, which presumably leaves White as the hairy, cantankerous Wookie. Not exactly a role he’d claim to be born to pl
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role