Daniel is Group Head of Risk for the First Central Group in Guernsey. He has over 30 years experience in Innovation, Internal Audit and Risk Management, Information Systems Audit, Information Technology, Consulting in E&E, Corporate Governance and XBRL.
US and Belgian nationality, London resident, and New Zealand permanent resident visa. Daniel has worked in North America, New Zealand and the UK, and has undertaken assignments in Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, UAE and France, and has been an FCA Approved Person.
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Lloyd's posts £2.3bn first-half profit driven by investment income
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- Claims Consortium completes acquisition of Stream
- Advertising Feature: Is a lack of expertise at bodyshops putting drivers at risk?
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- GFSC reveals incoming CEO as Samantha Barrass bows out early