Daniel is Group Head of Risk for the First Central Group in Guernsey. He has over 30 years experience in Innovation, Internal Audit and Risk Management, Information Systems Audit, Information Technology, Consulting in E&E, Corporate Governance and XBRL.
US and Belgian nationality, London resident, and New Zealand permanent resident visa. Daniel has worked in North America, New Zealand and the UK, and has undertaken assignments in Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, UAE and France, and has been an FCA Approved Person.
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims