Daniel is Group Head of Risk for the First Central Group in Guernsey. He has over 30 years experience in Innovation, Internal Audit and Risk Management, Information Systems Audit, Information Technology, Consulting in E&E, Corporate Governance and XBRL.
US and Belgian nationality, London resident, and New Zealand permanent resident visa. Daniel has worked in North America, New Zealand and the UK, and has undertaken assignments in Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, UAE and France, and has been an FCA Approved Person.
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- GRP’s Craig Pocock on SMCR