Mike Jones is president of CILA
Mike began his career with Robins Fletcher in Yorkshire in 1981 where he trained as a property adjuster, covering personal lines and commercial losses. Having qualified as a Chartered Loss Adjuster, he opened an office in Nottingham in 1990 but left the business to join Cunningham Hart in London in 1995.
His senior management career began when that business merged with Ellis & Buckle and he joined the main board of the new company in 2000. Mike re-joined GAB Robins in 2007 as chief operating officer from Cunningham Lindsey where he was a main board director with specific responsibility for UK loss adjusting.
In March 2015, he was appointed Chief Operating Officer, UK & Ireland, at Crawford.
Throughout his career Mike has been an active participant in both the Chartered Insurance Institute, being president of the Nottingham Institute in 1995, as well as the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters where he is currently president.
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Ardonagh posts loss of £44.5m for the first half of the year
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep childcare broker brand
- My Other Life: Kiera Tippett, Triathlete
- Blog: Whaley Bridge throws spotlight on non-damage business interruption cover
- FSCS to compensate 14,000 Alpha policyholders as deal collapses
- Enterprise claims predicted to reach £319m
- Blog: Breaking the under-reporting habit