Aidan Kerr is the director of operations for Flood Re.
As part of Flood Re's executive team, he is responsible for ensuring Flood Re's operations are set up to deliver Flood Re's crucial objectives, including oversight of Capita and Landmark, the firms that will be delivering the key operational processes for Flood Re.
Previously he was head of property, fraud and specialist lines at the ABI, covering the development of Flood Re, the ABI's work on combating fraud, as well as the topic of how insurers assess risk and, therefore, price it for their customers.
Aidan is a chartered accountant who joined the ABI from the Environment Agency where he was the head of investment and funding, responsible for delivering the long term investment strategy for investment in flood risk management. Before that, he was a senior manager delivering finance transformation projects at Accenture.
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral