It is the third consecutive year Chaucer has won the accolade. The Job Crowd identified the top graduate employers from more than 6000 reviews submitted by graduates in over 300 companies.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Lloyd’s confirms electronic placement mandate