A woman's handbag is normally a mezze plate of essential life staples, but Penny's capacious holdall failed to pass muster at a recent interview with Ten Insurance director James Sharp.
Arriving with managing director Malcolm Lee for the broker network's anniversary interview, the aforementioned flummoxed Penny with a request to borrow some make-up ahead of the video segment. His recent sojourn in the Marrakech heat had provided a reddening rouge on his sunburned schnozz, which he feared the
camera's unforgiving gaze would amplify.
Alas, Penny eschews such costly indulgences, preferring the universal complexion tonic of rose water and a good night's sleep, and was unable to accommodate the gentleman's request. However, one is considering adding a full range of cosmetics to one's interview kit of notebook, pen, camera, tripod, and dictaphone, to cater for the modern man's grooming needs.
Follow Penny on Twitter
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Ex-RSA SME MD Tara Waite rejoins insurance sector after Wonga collapse
- Canopius and Amtrust Lloyd’s ink merger agreement