What was your first ever job — and were you any good at it?
My first proper job was as an electronics engineer at Philips (I helped build the television outside‑broadcast vans for the Mexico World Cup
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Brokers nervous on Brexit: Aviva research
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Zurich's Hayley Robinson on relationship building in the age of digitalisation