Nothing unusual, until you find out that the delay was consequent to the actions of a passenger.
The emergency door handle was broken on a previous flight, some 24 hours earlier.
A replacement part ha
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams