Nothing unusual, until you find out that the delay was consequent to the actions of a passenger.
The emergency door handle was broken on a previous flight, some 24 hours earlier.
A replacement part
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?