Paying for repairs ordinarily compensates for the reduction.
It is legitimate, however, for a vehicle to be assessed as having suffered a residual loss in value relative to its pre-accident value, des
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role