In recent years, the insurance industry has made considerable gains in the war on organised criminal activity, but as soon as a fraud typology is shut down, cheats find another blind spot to exploit.
- Whiplash bill clears final hurdle before receiving Royal Assent
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Four insurance businesses among latest Women in Finance Charter signatories
- Rising star: Declan Shaw, Cowens
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year