In recent years, the insurance industry has made considerable gains in the war on organised criminal activity, but as soon as a fraud typology is shut down, cheats find another blind spot to exploit.
- Child abuse inquiry slams ‘hostile, baffling, frustrating and futile’ claims process as it pushes for insurer action
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Saga reports surge in fixed priced policies as insurance margins shrink
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- This week: A diamond in the grind