In recent years, the insurance industry has made considerable gains in the war on organised criminal activity, but as soon as a fraud typology is shut down, cheats find another blind spot to exploit.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims