Broker: So, the manufacturing arm, is that based in the UK?
S Claus: Well, not exactly, it's at the North Pole to be precise.
B: Our international arm has confirmed that as the North Pole is not
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit
- Analysis: Industry faces financial blow from discount rate revision
- Allianz in 'advanced negotiations' with partners to launch open platform
- Allianz and LV win big at 2019 British Insurance Awards: Full list of winners
- Zurich's Tulsi Naidu on IPT as a drag on the insurance industry
- Ageas confirms Axa's Waks as chief risk officer for UK