Within a week of one another, the Court of Appeal and the Inner House in Scotland issued judgements in which Plaintiffs sought to recover damages sustained during riots.
The English proceedings were b
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’