The latest newsletter from the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services is out.
It looks forward to the next session which kicks off with a meeting with the Financial Services Authority, the first of a series of meetings on regulation.
The group will also be examining the implications of the deal currently being hammered out by the insurance industry and the government on the future of flood insurance. this is expected to be unveiled when Parliament returns after the summer recess.
Download the newsletter APPG Newsletter, July 2012
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire
- Blog: Medical hope for mesothelioma patients and asbestos insurers
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group