The latest newsletter from the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services is out.
It looks forward to the next session which kicks off with a meeting with the Financial Services Authority, the first of a series of meetings on regulation.
The group will also be examining the implications of the deal currently being hammered out by the insurance industry and the government on the future of flood insurance. this is expected to be unveiled when Parliament returns after the summer recess.
Download the newsletter APPG Newsletter, July 2012
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'