Private equity interest in the UK insurance sector has prompted a week of wild speculation, including an alleged £4bn bid for the insurance operation of part-nationalised bank RBS from PE house CVC.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Handl Group grows its medical and treatment portfolio