Private equity interest in the UK insurance sector has prompted a week of wild speculation, including an alleged £4bn bid for the insurance operation of part-nationalised bank RBS from PE house CVC.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group
- This week in Post: Claims, costs and closures
- Loss adjusting and insurtech gains fail to stem Charles Taylor profit decline at full year