Private equity interest in the UK insurance sector has prompted a week of wild speculation, including an alleged £4bn bid for the insurance operation of part-nationalised bank RBS from PE house CVC.
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding