It's Boxing Day and an aircraft in a central African country has ploughed through the end of a runway, into a village. You get a call, and a couple of hours later you're boarding a flight there.
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports