It's Boxing Day and an aircraft in a central African country has ploughed through the end of a runway, into a village. You get a call, and a couple of hours later you're boarding a flight there.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Video: Data from motor crashes will help reduce fraudulent claims
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners