The London market has been aware of the need for improvements in technology for some time – which was confirmed in the 2014 London Matters report by the Boston Consulting Group. Nevertheless, Lloyd’s
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote