Lloyd’s chairman John Nelson has said that the market needs to evolve if it wants to maintain growth over the next few years, as do other London insurers and reinsurers. “If we stand still, we will
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal