Question: What do Towergate, RSA, Zurich and Aviva all have in common?
Answer: All of the above found themselves searching for a new CEO over the past 18 months.
And while the latter three all secured
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- This week: Proceedings and premiums
- My other life: Mark Murray, Allianz Insurance, Countdown champion
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- Analysis: Leisure market - At your leisure