Think of travel insurance fraud and you'll probably come up with the ‘lost' camera, the designer shirt added to the list of stolen baggage, or the noughts tacked on to the value of a mislaid watch.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator