Think of travel insurance fraud and you'll probably come up with the ‘lost' camera, the designer shirt added to the list of stolen baggage, or the noughts tacked on to the value of a mislaid watch.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- This week in Post: Why insurers should head to a Maths Jam
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover