It was a business‑as‑usual year for Lloyd’s and the London market in 2014, with a continuation of flat rates and soft premiums across many classes of business.
Indeed, Lloyd’s struggled to identify a s
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Honcho delays launch until 2019
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute