When the European Union Gender Directive came into force in December 2012 – outlawing the use of a motorist’s sex as a factor in underwriting decisions – it was to the dismay of actuaries everywhere.
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in