It is increasingly difficult to keep track of developments in health and safety regulation in the UK, with the government’s zeal for reform showing no sign of abating.
First there was Common Sense, Co
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role