Recent high-profile fires, such as October’s blaze at a Dunelm Mill store in Coventry and the inferno that consumed the Sony warehouse in Enfield during the UK riots in August, have led to renewed
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?