The Lloyd’s and London market has always faced competition; in fact, its death knell has been predicted many times in the past 40 years.
Perhaps most recently — in the 1980s and early 1990s, before
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential