Section 2(2) of the Occupiers' Liability Act 1957 confers a duty of care on occupiers of land to "take such care as in all the circumstances of the case is reasonable to see that the visitor will be
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?