A magnitude 8.1 earthquake struck off the coast of the Mexican state of Michoac√°n 25 years ago. Although the magnitude was large, the quake's epicenter was sufficiently distant from concentrations of
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?