Wesleyan Assurance Society's long history has not prevented the insurer from reviewing its offerings and launching innovative new products, writes <BODY><p>Mairi MacDonald</p></BODY>.
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- Government call for evidence over discount rate revision
- Analysis: How most favoured nation clauses fell out of favour
- Gallagher acquires South West commercial broker
- Roundtable: The new wave: time to disrupt the disruptors
- Blog: Why you should get involved with The Claims Apprentice in 2019