According to Plato, Socrates was an early day Luddite, describing writing as something that "destroys memory and weakens the mind, relieving it of work that makes it strong. It is an inhuman thing".
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector