According to Plato, Socrates was an early day Luddite, describing writing as something that "destroys memory and weakens the mind, relieving it of work that makes it strong. It is an inhuman thing".
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential