Could insurance business transfers be coming back into fashion? The last couple of years have seen a falling-off in numbers, but with a flurry of insurance group restructurings on the horizon, not to
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Rising star: Daniel Whitfield, Swinton
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk