Oslo's Skuld P&I Club, which handles the liability insurance for passengers of the Scandinavian Star, has made an offer of $10m in compensation to the victims.
As many as 200 passengers died or were
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech