Homer v Chief Constable of West Yorkshire Police (Court of Appeal — 27 April 2010)
Many employers require employees at certain grades to have degrees. In the case of Homer v Chief Constable of West Yo
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- LV urges staff to report on colleagues in crackdown on bribes
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?